Click on a link below to view a specific page on this website.
- About Oakmount Dental
- Accessibility Statement for This Website
- Anxious Patients
- Burnaby Dental Team
- Children's Dentist in Burnaby
- Contact, Location & Hours
- Cosmetic Dental Services in Burnaby
- Dental Appliances
- Dental Careers in Burnaby
- Dental Services
- Emergency Services
- General Dental Services
- Hygiene & Prevention
- Dental Crowns in Burnaby
- Gum Disease & Therapy
- Root Canal
- Homepage - Welcome
- Meet Our Burnaby Dentists
- Oral Surgery in Burnaby
- The Dentist's Blog
- 5 Reasons to Consider Dental Veneers
- Are dental implants the right choice for me?
- Are dental veneers permanent?
- Considering a gum graft? Here's what you should know
- Cosmetic Dental Care & Your Oral Health
- Debunking the Top 7 Myths Around Cosmetic Dental Procedures
- Dental Appliances Can Help You With Sleep Apnea
- Dental Bonding vs. Dental Fillings
- Dental Bonding vs. Dental Veneers
- Dental Veneer FAQs
- Dentistry for the Entire Family: How Dental Services Differ by Age
- Do braces hurt?
- Do These Simple Things to Avoid Gum Disease
- Do's and Don'ts After Dental Fillings
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bonding
- How Can I Prevent Periodontitis?
- How do I know when to have my wisdom teeth pulled?
- How long do Porcelain Veneers last?
- How long does dental bonding last?
- How long does teeth whitening actually last?
- How much does dental surgery really hurt?
- How Professional Teeth Whitening is Done
- How to Avoid Needing a Root Canal
- How To Care For Dental Veneers
- How to Choose Between Clear Aligners & Braces
- How to Choose the Right Dentist for You
- How to Know if You are Having a Dental Emergency or Not
- How To Tell If You Need a Dental Filling
- Is reconstructive oral surgery the right choice for me?
- Is there such a thing as a cosmetic dentist?
- Life After Dental Implants: What You Need to Know
- Planning For Cosmetic Dental Treatment
- Teeth Whitening: How White is Too White?
- Teeth Whitening: In-Office vs. At-Home
- TMJ: Causes, Symptoms & Treatment Options
- What actually happens when you get your teeth whitened?
- What are my options for teeth whitening?
- What are the benefits of wisdom teeth removal?
- What are your options for cosmetic services?
- What foods can I eat after having teeth removed?
- What is a prosthodontist and how can they help me?
- What is dental surgery?
- What Jaw Pain Means: What Causes It and How to Treat It
- Why consider getting dental implants?
- Why Does My Tooth Hurt? 5 Possible Answers
- Why would I need surgery for sleep apnea?
- Why would my dentist recommend an oral biopsy?
- Why Your Dentist May Recommend a Root Canal
- Your First Visit
- Your health and safety are our #1 priority
Now Accepting New Patients
Contact Oakmount Dental today to book your first appointment.Request Appointment
5266 Oakmount Crescent, Burnaby, BC V5H 4S1 CA
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Tuesday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Wednesday: 12:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Thursday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Friday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed