Snoring & Sleep Apnea Devices
Our South Burnaby dentists can diagnose and treat sleep disorders, such as snoring and sleep apnea.Request Appointment
Signs of Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea is a serious sleep disorder. You may be suffering from sleep apnea if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Breathing pauses during sleep (often noticed by your sleep partner)
- Insomnia (not able to stay asleep)
- Mouth breathing (having a dry mouth when you wake)
- Struggling for air while sleeping
- Persistent headaches
- Hypersomnia (extreme exhaustion during the day)
What are Snoring & Sleep Apnea Devices?
Designed to relieve symptoms of snoring and sleep apnea, these oral appliances help to open airways and increase airflow during sleep.
There are several different types of snoring and sleep apnea devices, so speak with your dentist to see what kind of oral device is recommended for you.
Now Accepting New Patients
Contact Oakmount Dental today to book your first appointment.Request Appointment
Hours of Operation
- Monday:12:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Tuesday:08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Wednesday:12:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Thursday:08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Friday:08:00 am - 05:00 pm